Road Smart is a road safety education and training program designed to build on the knowledge, skills and behaviours of Year 10 (or equivalent) students, laying the foundations for safe driving among young drivers.
Funded by the Victorian Government, Road Smart is an initiative that supports and enhances Victoria’s Graduated Licensing System, featuring:
- An interactive classroom session
- eLearning for students and their supervising drivers
- An in-car session (off-road or on-road)*
- A teacher resource toolkit linked to the Victorian Curriculum.
* There are two options for schools for the in-car session.
- Off-road – A group session for 1 hour (3 students per car) at a driver training centre. Most driver training centres take between 21-24 students per session.
- On-road – An individual session for 45 minutes for learner permit holders with an approved Road Smart Driving Instructor.
Lara Driving School is an approved provider for the Road Smart program. Once students have completed the in-class session, students are eligible to attend a free in-car session.
For on-road session bookings, please contact me at Lara Driving School by either calling or sending a text message on 0412 547 936. Alternatively, send me an email email@example.com
I look forward to holding your on-road session in the near future.
Gift vouchers from Lara Driving School make a wonderful gift for anyone learning to drive and show that you care about their future safety as a driver.
Starting from $55.00 for a single 45 minute lessons to a discounted package of lessons, I can create an individual voucher to suit any budget.
See the full list of package options on the lesson fee page
Or call Roger to discuss which package would suit your learner and payment options.
Visa MasterCard and American Express available to in person purchase. Payment can also be made via bank transfer and Gift Vouchers hand delivered within Lara.
Contact: Roger Warn
Mobile: 0412 547 936
Casual lesson rates
45min @ $55.00*
60min @ $66.00*
90min @ $95.00*
2 hour @ $120.00*
*Includes GST @ 10%
5 lesson pre-paid packages save 10%
5 x 45min – $245.00* (save $30.00)
5 x 60min – $295.00* (save $35.00)
5 x 90min – $430.00* (save $45.00)
5 x 2hour – $540.00* (save $60.00)
*Includes GST @ 10%
FlexiTime* pre-paid packages – makes an ideal gift for your teenager.
Start me up – $265.00*
3 x 45min lessons & 2 x 60min lessons.
Roundabout 360 – $350.00*
360 minutes of total lesson time can be used in one of the following combinations:
6 x 60min lessons
3 x 60min & 2x 90min lessons
On the road – $435.00*
3 x 90min lessons & Drive test with warm up lesson.
Top up time for FlexiTime packages can be purchased at anytime.
Driving test – Geelong or Werribee $195.00*
Includes use of the driving school car and instructor services during the driving test. Includes pick up and return with a 60min warm up lesson ($145 without warm up lesson). VicRoads fees and charges not included.
Terms & conditions
- * all prices quoted include Goods & Services Tax at the current rate of 10%
- Unused lessons are non-refundable but are fully transferable with the written permission of Lara Driving School.
- Prepaid lesson packages and gift vouchers never expire and can be claimed at anytime.
- Lesson bookings are to be made by the purchaser at a time that is mutually convenient to both the purchaser and Lara Driving School.
- Lessons cancelled and rescheduled with sufficient notice will not attract a cancellation fee.
- Learner ‘no shows’ without a valid reason will forfeit that lesson at the discretion of Lara Driving School.
- Should a lesson be cancelled or ended early by Lara Driving School due to unforeseen circumstances a replacement lesson will be provided or the equivalent time lost will be added to the next lesson.
- Lessons not completed within 12 months of the invoice date will be forfeited at the discretion of Lara Driving School