Hi and welcome to Lara Driving School website.
Driving lessons have been given the green light by DHHS and the Driving Instructor’s regulator, Commercial Passenger Vehicles Victoria.
VicRoads however, are still closed for computer tests and light vehicle drive tests and have not announced any date for when they will resume.
I plan to resume driving lessons from Monday 1st June with terms and conditions specifically for Coronavirus(COVID19). Please read these terms and conditions HERE before booking a lesson.
I can understand the frustration some of you might be feeling right now in not being able to solo drive and if this is causing you hardship then you can apply to VicRoads for hardship exemption and sit your hazard perception and/or drive test in Werribee or Deer Park with a tester in a VicRoads provided car. You can find further information on this by going to the VicRoads website, click on the coronavirus (COVID19) information page and scroll down to ‘Changes to light vehicle testing’
If you’d like to book a lesson please call me on 0412 547 936 and we can chat further.
Owned and operated by Roger Warn, Lara Driving School provides driving lessons in the Central and Northern regions of Geelong.
- Driving Instructor Authority DIA004337
- Certificate IV – Motor Vehicle Driving Instruction
- Certificate IV – Training And Assessment
- Police and Working with Children Check
- keys2drive accredited instructor
- Approved VicRoads Road Smart driving instructor
- Registered NDIS Provider #4050048437
- Lara Driving School is registered to provide services for TAC clients.
- Certificate in First Aid
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid
- Certificate Infection Control Training – COVID 19 (Dept of Health)
- Public Liability & Professionally Indemnity insured
All lessons are conducted in an automatic 2015 model Kia Cerato fitted with dual controls. 5 Star safety rated the car also has a reversing camera.
Lessons are available Monday to Saturday from early morning to late evening. Lessons can also be conducted on some public holidays by prior arrangement.
For any further enquiries please contact Roger
Mobile: 0412 547 936