Hi and welcome to Lara Driving School website.
Under Victoria’s regional Stage 3 restrictions, driving lessons are permitted. So, I am available to conduct driving lessons Monday to Saturday, with procedures in place to reduce the risk posed by viruses like COVID-19. Please read my lessons terms and conditions HERE before booking a lesson.
Unfortunately, VicRoads have suspended all drive tests and computer-based tests so it is not possible to book a learner permit, hazard perception or drive test unless you make an application for a hardship exemption to do your test. More information on this can be found on HERE.
Owned and operated by Roger Warn, Lara Driving School provides driving lessons in the Central and Northern regions of Geelong.
- Driving Instructor Authority DIA004337
- Certificate IV – Motor Vehicle Driving Instruction
- Certificate IV – Training And Assessment
- Police and Working with Children Check
- keys2drive accredited instructor
- Approved VicRoads Road Smart driving instructor
- Lara Driving School is registered to provide services for TAC clients.
- Certificate in First Aid
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid
- Certificate Infection Control Training – COVID 19 (Dept of Health)
- Successfully completed VicRoads Covid-19 awareness training
- Public Liability & Professionally Indemnity insured
All lessons are conducted in an automatic 2020 model Kia Cerato fitted with dual controls. 5 Star safety rated the car also has a reversing camera. I also have the back up of a second automatic 5 Star rated 2015 Kia Cerato so you’ll never miss out on a lesson and can book your drive test in confidence knowing I won’t let you down.
Lessons are available Monday to Saturday from early morning to late evening. Lessons can also be conducted on some public holidays by prior arrangement.
For any further enquiries please contact Roger
Mobile: 0412 547 936